New King James Version (NKJV)
8 But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.
7 So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up[g] and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.” 8 And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. 9 Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience,[h] went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her,[i] “Woman, where are those accusers of yours?[j] Has no one condemned you?”
11 She said, “No one, Lord.”
And Jesus said to her, “Neither do I condemn you; go and[k] sin no more.”
- John 8:2 M-Text reads very early.
- John 8:4 M-Text reads we found this woman.
- John 8:5 M-Text reads in our law Moses commanded.
- John 8:5 NU-Text and M-Text read to stone such.
- John 8:5 M-Text adds about her.
- John 8:6 NU-Text and M-Text omit as though He did not hear.
- John 8:7 M-Text reads He looked up.
- John 8:9 NU-Text and M-Text omit being convicted by their conscience.
- John 8:10 NU-Text omits and saw no one but the woman; M-Text reads He saw her and said.
- John 8:10 NU-Text and M-Text omit of yours.
- John 8:11 NU-Text and M-Text add from now on.
If you want to go further ahead in this study of John, go to Biblegate on Youtube, and click on his playlist called "Gospel of John".